Solution Architect (Contract)
March 2015 - Present
- Salesforce custom design and development utilizing Apex controllers, triggers and scheduled processes.
- Designed ongoing data cleansing solution for Salesforce data model applying CRMfusion toolset.
- Provided data management and manipulation of Salesforce data using SSIS and CozyRoc components, as well as, SOQL and SOSL.
- Created ad-hoc reporting and data mining using T-SQL on a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 platform.
- Designed and implemented integration solutions between Salesforce and various third-party applications, i.e. Formstack, Drupal, etc.
- Designed and implemented an ASP.NET MVC (C#) azure portal application that integrates with Salesforce REST API data in real-time to support external partners. Azure technologies used: App Service, SQL Database, Table Storage, AD B2C.
- Productively worked with Salesforce Administrators to implement complex processes using Workflow, Process Builder, Visual Flows, Validation Rules, and custom components to meet requirements.
- Conducted a system-wide overhaul of automated unit tests to increase overall software quality.
Solution Architect (Contract)
Beers Enterprises, Inc. (dba The Switch)
June 2013 – February 2015
- Helped architect and validate design team deliverables for a data hub system that consolidates and standardizes data between companywide disparate systems.
- Exercised thoughtful analysis to design a data mapping scheme to orchestrate integration processes between numerous LOB systems.
- Planned data high availability between on-premise and cloud instance of Microsoft SQL Server utilizing AlwaysOn and Windows Azure.
- Designed and implemented migration processes utilizing T-SQL and SSIS to effectively migrate data from legacy and integrated systems into new data model.
- Worked with business and technical stakeholders to validate requirement and design artifacts prior to project implementation.
June 2010 – June 2013
- Collaborated with Business Analysts to construct domain focused, technical solutions to integrate ACH and credit card processing applications with existing processes.
- Architected and developed a highly customizable electronic payment portal application to ease consumer and merchant payment integration.
- Maintained 200,000+ line, tiered ACH application encompassing all areas of SDLC.
- Designed and implemented a load balanced batch file transaction import engine that securely automated file integrations with customers over secured FTP.
- Architected a secure, interoperable web service API utilizing WCF used for partner integrations.
- Designed an advance recurring payment processing engine.
- Refactored and optimized core system processes to achieve a 1000% increase in transaction throughput.
- Effectively worked with Salesforce administrators to optimize business processes through Salesforce CRM customization with Visualforce, Apex code, and SOQL using Eclipse.
- Received Leadership Award in July 2011 for my commitment to project milestones and quality deliverables.
LMA Resources, LLC
September 2009 – June 2010
- Designed and developed in-house application handling customer resource management, staff productivity tracking, and order fulfillment.
- Worked well with non-technical business stakeholders to understand, filter, and implement the most cost effective requirements while maintaining cost and scheduling projections.
- Worked extensively to ensure that development would require minimum support due to the outsourced support capabilities of the company.
Alliance Payment Technologies, Inc
November 2006 – July 2009
- Successfully supported an extensive tiered ACH financial processing platform.
- Co-architect of system migration to Microsoft .NET 3.5, WCF, and C#.
- Worked effectively with clients and company stakeholders to handle bug tracking and resolution, resolve performance issues involving complex business processes handling millions of records, and new feature design and implementation.
- Efficiently worked as Lead Programmer to bring synergy to a solution oriented team environment to offer end users a robust, stable, and productive product.
- Consistently worked with development staff to create and uphold organizational design patterns, coding standards, and best practices.
- Received a promotion from Programmer to Lead Developer for my commitment to maintaining quality development and peer support.
Specializing in Network Managment
1995 - 2006
|Manzo, Morgan, & Associates, Inc.
||Supervising Network Engineer
||Regional System Operator